It is announced for the information of the CSIR College of Science and Technology (CCST) community and the general public that the 2ND CONGREGATION CEREMONY comes off on Friday, 30th July, 2021 at 8:45a.m. at the Biotechnology Auditorium, CSIR-Crops Research Institute, Fumesua, Kumasi Campus of the College.
Graduands are to pay non-refundable fee of Five Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢500.00) into the College Accounts with UBA Bank, Head Office Branch. Account No. 00125022301503 and forward the pay in slip and the completed Graduation Registration Form to the College Registry via firstname.lastname@example.org. The Graduation Registration Form can be accessed via http://www.ccst.edu.gh/index.php/forms/
Graduands are required to collect their Academic Gown and Cap at the Department of Natural Resources Management, CSIR-FORIG, Kumasi Campus on Thursday, 29th July, 2021 at 12:00 noon.
Graduands are to NOTE the following:
- Graduands are to attend this all important ceremony with ONLY TWO (2) Guests or relations;
- All laid down COVID 19 Protocols SHALL be observed during the programme;
- Graduands are to pay their congregation fee not later than Monday, 19th July, 2021;
- Graduands and their guests are to be seated before convocation procession i.e. 8:45am.
- Graduands will be expected to make their own arrangements for accommodation and
- Graduands can pick up their certificates at the designated place immediately after the programme.
COVID 19 PROTOCOLS WILL BE OBSERVED
For further enquiries, please call the following numbers:
College Registry, Accra Campus: +233-302-971978/971978/+233-242-836-125/+233-244-767-598