It is announced for the information of CCST Community and the general public that the maiden Congregation and the Investiture of the College President comes off as follows:
Date : Friday, 24th July, 2020
Time: 8:45am prompt
Venue: Biotechnology Auditorium, CSIR-Crops Research Institute, Kumasi Campus of the College.
Graduands are to pay non-refundable fee of Five Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢500.00) into the College Accounts with UBA Bank, Head Office Branch. Account No. 00125022301503 and forward the pay in slip together with completed Graduation Registration Form to the College Registry via firstname.lastname@example.org. The Graduation Registration Form can be accessed via http://www.ccst.edu.gh/index.php/forms/.
Graduands are required to collect their Academic Gown and Cap at their Departments on Thursday, 23rd July, 2020 at 12:00 noon.
Please NOTE the following:
- Due to the COVID 19 pandemic, which has resulted in the partial ban on LARGE gatherings, Graduands are to attend this all important ceremony ALONE;
- All laid down protocols SHALL be observed before entry and during the Ceremony;
- Graduands are to pay their congregation fee not later than Friday, 10th July, 2020;
- Graduands and guests are to be seated before convocation procession;
- Graduands will be expected to make their own arrangements for accommodation and
- Graduands are to pick up their certificates at the designated places immediately after the programme.
Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic, Entry is STRICTLY by INVITATION
2020 Graduating Class